Advertisement for the website
When the website is brand new, just finished, it will not have a large number of visits at the very beginning, that is. organic traffic will be very low.
That's why there are paid ads such as Facebook and Instagram ads, which very effectively increase visits to the site, and thus increase the chance for new potential clients.
Advertising on Facebook
Through advertisements, we promote the website and in this way we increase visits to the site very quickly, without waiting for the site to be listed organically on one of the pages on Google.
That is why it is important to use a combination of paid and organic traffic, even in the later stages when the site has solid organic traffic.
Facebook ads can really help potential customers find you very easily and learn about your brand.
Facebook has a very good tool for creating campaigns. With their tool, different ad formats are created, the places where the ad will be displayed are chosen, as well as the goals that the campaign should fulfill. All this is defined when creating a campaign.
Which format to choose, where to display it, campaign goals, etc. is chosen depending on the product/service being offered.
Types of Facebook ads
The image of the product or service should be in the foreground. It looks like a regular post with a picture and a description below the picture. We should not exaggerate the text, let's simply present the product or service.
There are technical requirements in the form of image format and resolution that we should adhere to.
Video ads convert well, that's why they are a little more expensive, but if you want to quickly grab the attention of the audience, then this is the right choice.
Carousel ads are a collection of images or videos. A maximum of 10 images or videos, this type of advertisement is used in cases where a slightly longer period of product or service familiarization with customers is needed. Each image or video has a separate title, description, link and call to action.
These are ads that play in full screen mode after someone clicks on their phone.
Create eye-catching visuals to highlight your brand.
The collection format contains multiple products and opens as an Instant Experience when someone interacts with it. Your customers can discover, search and buy products from their phones.
Facebook campaign goals - which ones to pick?
- Brand awareness - The goal is to increase awareness of a particular business.
- Reach - The goal is for the advertisement to reach as many people as possible in the target audience.
- Traffic - We send traffic from Facebook advertising to the site, landing page, blog page.
- Engagement - The goal is to target people who are likely to have some interaction with the advertisement or post.
This interaction is reflected in the form of likes, comments, shares, messages.
- App installs - The goal is to send visitors to the store where they can download and install the app.
- Video views - The goal is to share the video with an audience that will watch it because of the topic of interest.
- Lead generation – The goal is to collect leads. These are people who showed interest in the product or service and left an email, no. phone etc. or signed up for the newsletter.
- Messages - We aim to connect with customers on Messenger, Instagram (messages) and WhatsApp.
- Conversions - The goal is to get visitors to take a specific action on the site, such as making a purchase, installing an application, registering on our site, or calling us.
- Catalog sales - We promote products from the e-commerce site.
- Store traffic - The goal is to promote the location of the business and target people who are in the area.
If you are interested in the prices Google advertisement or you need consulting service see prices and other details on the links we have left in this text.
Facebook Ads packages
- Facebook ad account setup and campaign structure optimization
- Target audience research and ad writing
- Constant monitoring and reporting
- Budget management and optimization
- Price: €150 per month
- Includes all features of the basic package
- Advanced targeting and audience segmentation (lookalike audience, custom audience, etc.)
- Landing page optimization
- A/B testing
- Scheduling of ad postings
- Price: €250 + % of the advertising budget per month
- Includes all features of the Standard pack
- Advanced reporting and analysis of results (with insights and recommendations)
- Advanced optimization and testing (conversion optimization, dynamic ads, etc.)
- Price: 350 + % of advertising budget per month
Please note that this is just an example and prices may vary depending on campaign size, industry and competition. The package is customizable according to your business needs and budget. In addition, we charge €50 per hour for additional services such as account setup, conversion tracking.
We understand the importance of a quality Facebook ad strategy in today's digital environment and are committed to providing transparent, ethical and sustainable services to ensure the long-term success of your business.
We also provide a monthly call or meeting to discuss the progress of your campaign and identify areas for improvement.
If you are interested in our services, please feel free to contact us to schedule a consultation. During the consultation, we will be able to understand your specific needs, goals and budget and tailor a package that fits your specific needs and goals. We will also provide you with a detailed proposal outlining the services included in each package and the associated costs.