Google has provided us with their tool which is so effective that we can offer your products or services to those people who are interested in it, and not only that, we can target them just when they are in that specific buying phase.
Google ads, in a nutshell, work by triggering our ad when a potential customer searches for certain keywords. For example. someone searches for "LG 24 inch monitor price" and our ad is activated and shown in the search. After which the potential customer clicks and google charges for that click regardless of whether a purchase happens or not.
In order to promote the site and sell products successfully, 3 main things must be aligned.
1. The site ie. landing page must meet the minimum requirements in terms of UI/UX. The site must be reviewed, it must be fast, users can easily navigate the site and the site must be optimized for mobile devices.
2. The text on the site itself must agree with the visitor's spheres of interest and be of a sales nature. So, if the ad was activated for the keyword "LG 24 inch monitor price", the visitor expects that when he clicks on the ad, the ad will take him to the part of the site where we provide monitors of the LG 24 inch category, where he will find a list of monitors, their characteristics and prices.
3. Google campaign. The title of the ad, as well as the description, should match the name of the requested product or service. To hit that search intent.
Types of Google ads:
They are most often used and function as already written above. The ad is activated for a keyword that we specify in the campaign and that ad is displayed in the search result on Google, just like any other search on Google, only in this case it will say ADVERTISEMENT in the upper left corner. The advantage is that the ad is displayed on Google itself, where most people search for information.
Goals that can be selected when creating a campaign:
- Website traffic
- Brand awareness and reach
- Product and brand consideration
Google has a network of websites in various industries, known as the Google Display Network. The advantage for the website owner is that they are paid per click or impression of the ad. The advantage for advertisers is that they can present their content in the form of images, ie. banners that appear on the side of Google partner sites.
They are shown before or after (and sometimes in the middle of) YouTube videos. Video ad campaigns are mostly associated with brand awareness goals. There are also subgroups of video ads here:
- Skippable in-stream ads
- Non-skippable in-stream ads
- In-feed video ads
- Bumper ads
- Outstream ads
- Masthead ads
They use it to sell and promote apps.
For app installs and signups, Google Ads can show your ads on YouTube, where they're most likely to be clicked and your app is most likely to be downloaded. Ads can contain video from a YouTube link, text, app icon, and app store text and appear in the YouTube app on Android devices. They link to a Play Store listing, where people can download your app or sign up to be notified when the app is available.
Shopping ads, sometimes called product ads, are product ads that appear in Google search results.
Product ads don't just appear in standard Google search results. They're also visible on the Shopping tab, on search partner websites, price comparison apps (iOS and Android), and even on YouTube and the Google Display Network. Because product ads are so useful to customers and popular with advertisers, Google has been constantly expanding their reach, which means more opportunities to reach customers.
For each product or service there is a corresponding type of campaign. You just need to choose the right tool and coordinate the 3 main things, the site, the content on the site and the campaign.
Google ads packages
- Setting up a Google Ads account and optimizing the campaign structure
- Keyword research and ad copywriting
- Constant monitoring and reporting
- Price: €60 for setting up the account (one-time) + 30% of the advertising budget
- Includes all features of the Starter Pack
- Advanced targeting and audience segmentation
- Landing page optimization
- A/B testing ads and targeting
- Price: €60 for setting up an account (one-time), + €250 monthly + 30% of the advertising budget
- Includes all features of the Standard pack
- Advanced reporting and analysis of results
- Advanced optimization and testing
- Remarketing and retargeting campaigns
- Price: €60 for setting up an account (one-time), + €450 monthly + 30% of the advertising budget
Please note that this is just an example and prices may vary depending on campaign size, industry, keywords and competition. The package is customizable according to your business needs and budget. In addition, we charge €50 per hour for additional services such as account setup, conversion tracking and remarketing.
If you are interested in our services, please feel free to contact us to schedule a consultation. We will strive to understand your specific needs and tailor a package that fits your budget and your business goals.